Registration is now closed.
Please join us for a Fortnite Tournament one night only, Saturday June 27, to support Pediatric Cancer Foundation!
WE NOW HAVE ONLY ONE TIME SLOT – 5PM ON JUNE 27.
The winner of each game will receive a $150 gift card from Amazon and epic bragging rights!
Entry into the tournament is open to players of ALL AGES. The entry fee is $25 per player. One entry per person.
- Fortnite on an eligible device
- Internet connection and the ability to play against other players online
- Availability to play one game on Saturday night June 27
The Big Stuff
The tournament will start at 5 PM on Saturday June 27 and will go on until there is a winner.
The format will be a single game, meaning if you are eliminated from the game, you are out of the tournament.
There will be no more than 99 players per tournament.
Once we have all of the registrations in, the custom lobby code will be sent out to your email address given at registration, an hour before the game starts. SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL AN HOUR BEFORE THE GAME BEGINS.
Registration deadline: 11:59pm on Thursday, June 25th.
The Nitty Gritty
- If you are under 18 years old, we will need the cell phone # of either parent or guardian.
- If someone is disconnected from the game, they will automatically forfeit the match.
- Please keep all language PG.
- No insulting other players. Anyone engaging in name-calling or other inappropriate conduct will be immediately removed from the tournament.
- The tournament will be played using the solos game mode.
- If you share the Epic ID code with any other unregistered person, sadly, you will be automatically eliminated from the game.
Any issues or concerns can be brought to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pediatric Cancer Foundation thanks you for your registration and your support. After registering, please check your email for further instructions!
Fortnite Tournament Registration
$25 per person